About SleepCare Source
Locally owned, SleepCare Source is a home health company providing expertise in respiratory equipment that operates under a set of values that guarantees always putting the patient first and fostering teamwork with integrity and accountability. Our staff excels at taking the time to help each patient with their unique needs ensuring that the patient walks away knowing that their satisfaction is our highest goal.
- Providing urgent same day set ups for oxygen and ventilation therapy.
- Providing education and training to patients, family and caregivers about their prescribed therapy.
- Tailoring and developing programs designed to assist patients with their therapy acclimation process.
- Communicating regularly with patients about their status and progress.
- Evaluating patients on a regular basis for compliance to their therapy.
- Coordinating with patients’ physician and medical staff to ensure continuity of therapy.
- Providing maintenance and service to all equipment needed to continue patients’ therapy.
- SleepCare Source accepts the following primary insurances:
Medicare, PPO, Aetna, Imperial Health Plan
Why your Practice Should Choose SleepCare Source
- Patients will experience renewed confidence and excitement about their lives because they can sleep restfully and return to their normal activities.
- Your medical staff won’t receive unnecessary patient questions as our expert respiratory therapists and technicians support patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our reimbursement team bills Medicare, MediCal, PPO’s and Managed Care Payers minimizing patients’ out of pocket expenses.
- We are approved dealers for all manufacturers including: Respironics, Resmed, Precision Medical, Chart, Sequal and Fisher & Paykel.
- We carry Oxygen Concentrators, Portable Oxygen Concentrators, CPAP, BiPAP, BiPAP ST, BiPAP ASV, BiPAP AVAPS, Ventilators and a wide variety of masks that can be tailored to improve compliance, clinical outcomes and patients’ quality of life.
Accredited by the Joint Commission
The Joint Commission accreditation program is recognized as a symbol of quality that reflects a commitment to meeting its specific performance standards. Sleepcare Source is recognized as an accredited Home Healthcare system, and holds full accreditation demonstrating our ongoing commitment to our patients and staff with the “Gold Seal of Approval.”